The following information is to help you choose the perfect bed frame for you and your dog.
Our custom beds come in Small Medium and Large.
- L: W1040mm x D740mm x H300mm (Height can vary dependent on foot choice)
- M: W780mm x D640mm x H300mm (Height can vary dependent on foot choice)
- S: W620mm x D520mm x H300mm (Height can vary dependent on foot choice)
Wood type again depends on personal preference but for general guidance:
- Pine: Very nice quality softwood that can be stained or painted. It will mark more easily compared to oak or ash.
- Oak: Beautiful classic hardwood that will not warp or mark easily. (Not suitable for painting)
- Ash: Slightly lighter than Oak but still a hardwood. (Not suitable for painting)
- Tulipwood: This is a softwood but harder than pine, so will NOT mark as easily. Ideal for painting too.
We have a selection of feet available. They are shown in the images above. Generally speaking it just comes down to which one you prefer the look of.
We have a selection of styles to suit your dogs every need, they include:
- Solid Front: Our simple but elegant design.
- Lipped Front: Your dog may enjoy laying with their head draped out of the bed.
- Deep Surround: Your god may need to feel secure and safe.
- Low Front: Dogs with little legs or poor health may need this low fronted option
- Natural: nothing added, so you can leave it as is or add your own touch.
- Oiled: A deep nourishing oil
- Waxed: Used on pine only
- Painted: Get it painted to match your taste and/or your home.